Bites On SALMON PACKAGES
5 Hoursprices starting from
- A great trip in the summer months, our 5-hour charter will enable you to experience Vancouver on the water.
- Some of the spots we fish on the 5-hour trips are within 15 minutes from our docks.
6 Hoursprices starting from
- Our 6 hour charter excursion is a great option if you are looking for a half day trip outside of the summer months, such as in the spring where we can fish off Bowen Island.
- This charter also allows us to drop traps for Dungeness crab when in season.
8 Hoursprices starting from
- Our most popular trip is our 8-hour Fishing Adventure.
- Most of our visiting guests choose this charter because they get to spend a full day out on the water and then enjoy a comfortable dinner back at Granville Island.
- When in season, we can also drop traps for either Dungeness crab or spot prawns.
10 Hoursprices starting from
- Seasoned anglers know that time always flies by on the water.
- If you are serious about catching fish, then the “King” Salmon Expedition is what you need.
- This full 10-hour charter trip out in British Columbia’s coastal beauty will allow your guide to change fishing spots several times, as well as fish the full tide cycle.
- On these longer trips, you’ll have time to drop crab or prawn traps, when in season.
Special Charter Requests
Perhaps you need to charter a boat for a special event. Please inquire further with us.
Bites On Salmon Fishing Rates
|Number of Guests||5 Hours||6 Hours**||8 Hours||10 Hours|
All our charters are private so it will just be you and your party. Feel free to call us 24 hours a day. We will take a credit number to hold your reservation. We require 2 weeks notice if you wish to cancel your day charter without penalty. Charter rates do not include applicable taxes, fishing licenses, or gratuity.
Our expert captains will clean your catch on the boat at the end of the day and pack it up for you in fish bags. These bags are thick and will allow you to transport your catch home. If you are interested in further processing or preparation for air travel so that you can take the fish with you on a flight, we have teamed up with The Daily Catch and St Jean’s, the two fish processing companies that can assist.
Great Day on the Water!
“We went out early. It was a great sunny day on a beautiful 28ft Grady white with twin 250 up. We motored out so fast to our fishing destination, then enjoyed the day trolling around with the kicker! Great day out! Am looking forward to another adventure when the fish start running! Lars was a great boat captain who did all the work for us making a very enjoyable day! My buddy Jack was able to land his first and only salmon!”
“Awesome time! Caught fish and the guide was amazing. Can’t wait to do it again. I recommend Bites On to everyone who wants to enjoy the water and catch some fish!”
“I live in North Vancouver and love to fish but I don’t own a boat. I booked a charter with Bites On. My captain name was Evan. That was the best experience in salmon fishing I’ve ever had. Evan was so amazing, in the five hours he taught me so much. His attention to detail in fishing and boating was nothing I has seen before. With all the boats around us he was able to navigate it safely through them and at the same time catches fish. I was able to bring home two beautiful spring salmon for my family. I also was able to walk away with a whole lot of knowledge and favourable memories. Definitely a first class experience with first-class people. Thanks Captain. “
The Bite is On!
You think you’ve seen Vancouver?
You haven’t seen it until you’ve seen it from the water.